background

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fresh Start!

For a couple of years, I was a devoted blogger and loved posting on All Things Bright and Beautiful. Somehow between getting married (in July!!!) and starting another school year, I completely abandoned my blog. I can't tell you how many time these past five months, I have thought, "Oh, I should blog about that…"  But, I had fallen off the blogging wagon so hard, it seemed odd to start back up again. It wasn't until lately I have been itching to start blogging again, so folks, I think it's time for me to come out of hibernation!


Fortunately, I have convinced my husband, Rob, to start a new blog,  The Ginger and the Blonde, with me to chronicle our life together. (Don't mind the cheesy blog name, ha!)  I'm so excited Rob is on board, because he is a great writer, and is quite different from me in many ways, so we can keep the content of the blog diverse!  While I'll most likely be the prime blogger, Rob promises to post occasionally.  We will share with you our day-to-day life, and I'll be sure to post about teaching, cooking, fashion, our wedding, faith, etc.  Who knows what we'll come up with to share!  While things are still bright and beautiful, that blog is no longer, and I'm excited to let you get to know the ginger (Rob) and the blonde (me.)

Lindsey

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking I should do the same! You may have inspired me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you Lindsey! Glad to see you back on deck and I look forward to getting to know Rob a little better.

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete