background

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

For the Face

 Sooo… Making this a joint-blog for Rob and me is not panning out so well, as you can see!  Oh well, I mention him a lot, so I guess that is the role he will play on this blog.  With that being said, let's talk about make-up!  (Fun fact: I worked part-time at Origins toward the end of high school.)  I'm definitely no expert, but after trying several foundations over the years I have found the best foundation (for me) and have been using it for a few years.


I swear by Lacome's Teint Miracle foundation. (I've also got my sister and mom hooked on it.) This is a medium coverage foundation, and leaves your skin glowing. It's known for "reflecting skin's natural light," and has SPF 15.


I recently added a primer to my make-up routine, which makes quite a difference. I use Lancome's La Base Pro primer.  I apply it with a brush before my foundation (which I also use a brush to apply), and the primer gives me a smooth base surface, and helps my make-up stay on longer.  What foundations or primers do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment