background

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

House Hunters

Recently Rob and I have started house hunting! We have really liked our apartment, but we would like to buy a home by summertime. (You can only live in a one-bedroom apartment with minimal closet space and storage for so long…) Now that we have started looking, it makes pinning home inspiration photos all the more fun!  I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite home inspiration photos I've pinned…
image via

image via

image via

Can you tell I really like white, blue, and all things neutral?

4 comments:

  1. I recognize that last home...there are 2 cute homes for sale in my neighborhood, but I think you would LOVE a little Cape Cod over by the Village Shops. Great starter home and usually pretty reasonable (especially if it needs a wee bit of work.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. “…it makes pinning home inspiration photos all the more fun!” – I know right! Well, I do remember looking at various house photos on the Internet when we were looking for a new place last year. It was sort of combining different features from different sources. It was loads of fun! And it kinda gives me an idea on what I want for a house. Anyway, how is your house hunting? I hope that you can find a beautiful abode that is close to your photo-inspirations! Best of luck! [Katy Desroches]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you found the house of your dreams? You don’t have any updates about it. Are you having a hard time looking for a house or getting an offer? Well, you don’t have to rush everything. Go find everywhere and list down those houses that suit your taste and needs. Then, select which best suits your family. Of course, always consider the price, location, and the house itself. ->Lakisha Zimmerer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lindsey! Your inspiration looks cozy. ;) Have you bought a house already? You could buy one house which is closest to your ideal house and renovate it. However, be sure to solicit legal advice when it comes to real estate to avoid future headaches. Please keep us posted. We can’t wait to see your actual house! Keep safe.
    Kathleen Salazar

    ReplyDelete