background

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Shoes

For our wedding day, I chose a pair of low, navy heels to wear. They were comfortable, classic, and my something blue! I totally understand the appeal of fun, fancy wedding shoes, but no one even sees them, and comfort was (and is) a huge priority for me!
(collage from our photographer's website which included my navy shoes)


I couldn't help but get excited about these new flats that J.Crew just got in… in our wedding colors! These would have been so fun to slip into for the reception, or at least wear them while getting ready the day of!

While I probably should take a break from yellow and navy in my life for at least a year, I'd love to own this pair in pink and navy. These are definitely on the top of my Spring wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment