background

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: NYE

I like alliteration and I love weddings, so I decided to devote Wednesdays to all things wedding (particularly ours.) I'll go through the fun details and maybe even dish out some wedding planning advice- who knows! We'll do Wedding Wednesday until there is nothing I can think of to discuss regarding weddings… Due to the fact that we just attended a fabulous NYE wedding, I will devote today to our Monday night festivities! It was such a beautiful, memorable, and FUN night!

Stunning bride
(Fun fact: Molly and I coincidentally had the same wedding dress!  We had no idea, and when describing her dress to me when we were both engaged last year, I quickly realized she was describing the same dress I had chosen! Ha, what can I say… It's a great dress, if I do say so myself.)

Sequins seemed to be the trend of the night

Gotta love some awkward candid photos...
There were some very serious discussions going on about necklaces apparently, ha!

Kappa tradition

Dapper dates

Instagram action

No comments:

Post a Comment